Gillies of Broughty Ferry

Gillies was founded in 1895 by James Gillies, moving to Broughty Ferry in 1906 as cabinetmakers, upholsterers and removal contractors before finally opening on the current site as ‘House Furnishers’ in 1939. Since then Gillies has grown the flagship Broughty Ferry showroom to 45,000 sq.ft and added stores in Aberdeen, Inverness, Montrose and Perth.

Over 120 years since the company’s founding, Gillies continues to be family run, and to provide the North East of Scotland with the highest quality home furnishings, carpets and flooring, backed up with the same philosophy of excellent service, innovation and value for money established 5 generations ago.